Wednesday 27 March 2013

I can't believe we are only 1 month and 6 days away from the premiere of IM3!!!

Luckily, I only have 2 small things left to do for the armour shell to be deemed complete! (YAY!)

There are a few more technical subsystems that need to be implimented, so if they are ready, Wonderbar! If not, it'll be more bells and whistles for Hal-Con! XD

As a pleasant distraction, I've been lined up for some CosPlay interviews which are always fun :-D

And I can unabashedly say that in the true essence of the Little Engine that Could, in regards to the IM3 Premiere, I have gone from "I think I can, I think I can" to I KNOW I CAN!

I can't wait to see the reactions from the IM fans on opening night!!!

I'll make sure I post more in-progress upgrades after the premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment